GM is current offering a 0% APR financing for 72-months (about 6 yrs) on the following 2008 models:
- Chevrolet: Suburban, Avalanche, Equinox, Colorado, Tahoe, Silverado, TrailBlazer, Uplander, Impala, HHR
- Buick: Lucerne, Lacrosse
- Pontiac: Torrent, Solstice, G6, Grand Prix
- GMC: Yukon and Yukon XL, Sierra, Envoy and Canyon
- Cadillac: All Escalade models, SRX, STS, DTS
- HUMMER: H2 and H3
- Saab: 9-7X, 9-3 Convertible
- Saturn: Sky, Aura and Vue
Unfortunately, It doesn’t apply to all models. However, it does cover an extensive list of pretty “cool” cars, such as the Saturn Sky (including the Red Line) and it’s twin, the Solstice. Unfortunately, the other models are less than desirable. At least you get free financing, which can’t be beat.
If any residents in or near Southern California end up getting a Sky/Solstice and would like to take it up a notch, check out Race Precision and their RPi Sky 24GT. One of the owners, Apex/Gabe, has his Noble M400 featured here on The Wall.
GM’s 72-hour sale ends June 30th, 2008.