My Take: If you have never leased before, Acura is probably one of the best brands to lease from. They offer no security deposit, GAP coverage, no disposition fees and up to $1500 in damage waiver. They are relatively easy and inexpensive to maintain, while offering
great value for your money.
The RDX isn’t a bad lease this month, I would probably hold out for better discounts so you can get a sale price of below invoice. That would make the RDX a better lease this month. Special financing is also available at 0.9% for up to 36 months and 2.9% for up to 60 months.
If you like the site and would like to receive my latest posts, please consider subscribing to our newsletter on a reader or have it delivered to your email.
|At Invoice||At MSRP|
|09 Acura RDX||$31,723||$34,455||N/A||$465||N/A||$543|
- Inception fees (1st month payment, DMV, doc fee, bank fee, tire tax and possible security deposit) will be paid at signing.
- Local Taxes not included.
- 24-month/15k and 36-month/15k terms.
- All cars are stock, without any options.
- Yellow boxes denotes “lowest” lease payments for each car.
2009 Acura RDX
36 Month – Residual 48% of MSRP – .0009 Base Rate
2009 Acura RDX w/Tech
36 Month – Residual 47% of MSRP – .0009 Base Rate