My Take: The 36-month lease seems to be the better deal on the M35 this month compared to 48-month lease. I’m no seeing any dealer or customer cash on the M35 this month, however, I’m get the feeling invoice or less is fairly reasonable since M35 don’t sell as well as the Gs, FX or even the EX. Last March’s M sales figures were just shy of 900 units, whereas nearly 2900 Gs were sold on the same month. See what I mean? Anyway, a little FYI for Infinitis…you have to add 1% for 12k mile leases and 2% for 10k mile leases instead of 2% and 3% respectively.
- Ready to get some quotes? Get a FREE Quote at Yahoo! Autos.
- Get RIDE with G via a RSS Reader or Email!
- Got questions? Post it on the RIDE AUTO FORUM TODAY!
|At Invoice||At MSRP|
|2009 Infiniti M35||$43,151||$46,665||$636*||$653**||$735*||$733**|
NOTE: Estimates assuming the following conditions:
- Inception fees (1st month payment, DMV, doc fee, bank fee, tire tax and possible security deposit) due at signing.
- Local Taxes not included.
- 24-month/15k and 36-month/15k terms.
- All cars are stock, without any options.
- No rebates/incentives applied
2009 Infiniti M
2009 Infiniti M35
24-month | 15k miles | residual 46% | .00325 base money factor
36-month | 15k miles | residual 45% | .00033 base money factor
48-month | 15k miles | residual 37% | .00189 base money factor
2009 Infiniti M35 AWD
24-month | 15k miles | residual 47% | .00325 base money factor
36-month | 15k miles | residual 46% | .00041 base money factor
48-month | 15k miles | residual 38% | .00189 base money factor