My Take: I’m not digging the residual value on this ride. Way too low on the 36-month term. I am guessing Lexus is being more “realistic” with their residual values since many banks are getting nailed for inflating residual values (I’m looking at you Infiniti). In any case, the money factor, in my opinion, isn’t low enough to make it a great “Lease-to-Buy” candidate (3.24% APR). If you can secure a lower finance rate to buy this car, I would suggest doing that instead.
- Ready for some quotes? Get a FREE Quote at Yahoo! Autos.
- Get RIDE with G via a RSS Reader or Email!
- Got questions? Post it on the RIDE AUTO FORUM TODAY!
|At Invoice||At MSRP|
|2009 Lexus GS350 AWD||$43,129||$47,825||$891||$712||$1093||$849|
NOTE: Estimates assuming the following conditions:
- Inception fees (1st month payment, DMV, doc fee, bank fee, tire tax and possible security deposit) due at signing.
- Local Taxes not included.
- 24-month/15k and 36-month/15k terms.
- All cars are stock, without any options.
- No rebates/incentives applied
2009 Lexus GS
2009 Lexus GS350
24-month | 15k miles | residual 49% | .00135 base money factor
36-month | 15k miles | residual 42% | .00135 base money factor
2009 Lexus GS350 AWD
24-month | 15k miles | residual 50% | .00135 base money factor
36-month | 15k miles | residual 43% | .00135 base money factor
2009 Lexus GS460
24-month | 15k miles | residual 47% | .00125 base money factor
36-month | 15k miles | residual 40% | .00125 base money factor