My Take: The Mazda6 GT’s numbers look decent for October. The money factor is fairly low and the residual is passable. And of all family sedans, this is probable the best looking one too. It will set you back more than $30k if you add options because the price tag starts at $28,930. I think snagging this ride at invoice is possible due to the current economic times, but there aren’t any rebates to be had, so you will need to work a bit harder on those negotiation skills. Keep in mind the sweet spot is the 36 month lease, so don’t go beyond that. Like always, remember to confirm the rates and negotiate a LOWER SALE PRICE! Not monthly payment!!! You should know by now that when you negotiate monthly payments, 9 times out of 10 you will overpay.
Got questions? Post it on the RIDE Auto Forum! Sign up HERE. If you like the site and would like to receive my latest posts, you may want to consider subscribing to our newsletter on a reader or have it delivered to your email.
|At Invoice||At MSRP|
|09 Mazda Mazda6 S Grand Touring||$26,769||$28,930||$494||$402||$566||$450|
- Inception fees (1st month payment, DMV, doc fee, bank fee, tire tax and possible security deposit) will be paid at signing.
- Local Taxes not included.
- 24-month/15k and 36-month/15k terms.
- All cars are stock, without any options.
- Cars ranked from lowest payment to highest payment.
- Yellow boxes denotes “lowest” lease payments for each car.
2009 Mazda Mazda6 S Grand Touring
24 Month – Residual 62% of MSRP – .00254 Base Rate
36 Month – Residual 52% of MSRP – .00167 Base Rate
48 Month – Residual 44% of MSRP – .00401 Base Rate
Rates provided by Tarry Shebesta from Leasecompare.com